This week you will be using your free account, on the oxford owl for home website, which you created last week.
1. Use the link above to access the site and sign in.
2. Under the browse the library tab, click on the levels arrow.
3. Click on letters and sounds phase/phase 3.
4. Click the book "Toads in the Road". Children can listen to the audio first then read the book themselves. Make sure your child reads the book 3x over a week. There are also some activities that they could do.
5. If your child finds this book a little tricky try "An Odd Bug."
6. This week, if you have read “Toads in the Road”, and you would like an extra challenge, go to the levels tab, click letters and sounds phase/phase 4 and read
“Painting the loft." The phase 4 books will have a few words where the sounds are said very closely together but there are no new sounds to decode.
When you email some work in this week, please let us know how you are finding the books! Remember you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send home titles to read each week.