This week you will be using your free account, on the oxford owl for home website.
1. Use the link above to access the site and sign in.
2. Under the browse the library tab, click on the levels arrow.
3. Click on letters and sounds phase/phase 3.
4. Click the book "Leek Hot Pot". Children can listen to the audio first then read the book themselves. Make sure your child reads the book 3x over a week. There are also some activities that they could do.
5. If your child finds this book a little tricky, click on the levels arrow, letters and sounds phase/phase 2 and try "The Big Carrot."
6. This week, if you have read “Leek Hot Pot”, and you would like an extra challenge, go to the levels tab, click letters and sounds phase/phase 4 and read
“It's too hot." The phase 4 books will have a few words where the sounds are said very closely together but there are no new sounds to decode.
When you email some work in this week, please let us know how you are finding the books! Remember you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send home titles to read each week.