This week you will continue to use your free account, on the oxford owl for home website.
1. Use the link above to access the site and sign in.
2. Under the browse the library tab, click on the levels arrow.
3. Click on letters and sounds phase/phase 3.
4. Click the book "Stuck in the mud". Children can listen to the audio first then read the book themselves. Make sure your child reads the book 3x over a week. There are also some activities that they could do.
5. If your child finds this book a little tricky still have a go but then, click on the levels arrow, letters and sounds phase/phase 2 and try "Let’s Bake."
6. This week, if you have read “Stuck in the mud”, and you would like an extra challenge, go to the levels tab, click letters and sounds phase/phase 4 and read “Plants for dinner." The phase 4 books will have a few words where the sounds are said very closely together but there are no new sounds to decode.