This week we would like you to continue to use your free account, on the oxford owl for home website.
1. Use the link above to access the site and sign in.
2. Under the browse the library tab, click on the levels arrow.
3. Click on letters and sounds phase/phase 3.
4. Click the book "Zoom food". Children can listen to the audio first then read the book themselves. Make sure your child reads the book 3x over a week. There are also some activities that they could do.
5. If your child finds this book a little tricky still have a go but then, click on the levels arrow, letters and sounds phase/phase 2 and try "Peg It Up."
6. This week, if you have read “Zoom food”, and you would like an extra challenge, go to the levels tab, click letters and sounds phase/phase 4 and read “The Stinky Plant”. The phase 4 books will have a few words where the sounds are said very closely together but there are no new sounds to decode.
Children returning to school:
We will be reading together each day at school but you can also read these books at home if you would like.