This week, we would like you to describe the shapes and colours of the castle/palace you made out of junk modelling for your day 1 maths activity.
- Describe the castle you have made in a few sentences.
- Tell us about the colours and mathematical shapes e.g. cuboid, cube, cylinder, sphere, pyramid.
- Remember to use your digraphs and trigraphs to record all the sounds you hear in the words. Parents, please remember that when the children use their sounds, they will not always be spelt correctly. You might write something like: My tower is tal and has a silinder on top. My flag is a pink trighangl.
- Try to spell your tricky words correctly.
- Try and use the correct letter formation too!
Please email in your writing to email@example.com so we can give you some virtual house points! You might like to draw a picture of your palace too or send us a photo of the model you have built!
Please click on the link below to find the writing sheet.
Children returning to school:
We would like you to do this activity at home.