This week we would like you to watch the ‘Kitchen Disco’ by using the website link above.
Think about how the fruit are moving/dancing, who the DJ is and what the fruit look like.
We would like you to tell us about your own kitchen disco by writing a few sentences!
- Who came to the disco?
- What did they wear/what did they look like?
- How did they dance/move?
- Who was the DJ?
- What sort of music did they play?
If you like, you can also draw a picture of your kitchen disco.
- Remember to count the sounds in your words before you write them.
- Remember to use the digraphs and trigraphs you know to record your sounds.
- Example: The shighnee graips were spining acros the wurktops on their botoms.
Please send us a picture of your writing by the end of the week to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you some virtual house points!
Please click on the link below to find the writing sheet.
Children returning to school:
We will be doing this activity in school together.